Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Norske Talenter -Irlin Dance Audition -Norway Got Talent/

(Read more for English translation) The first episode of Norske Talenter- I was also in the SemiFinal at April 18th. This show is the Norwegian vercion of "Britains got talent"/ "Americas got talent" / "Talang" / "Talenter" /"Holland got talent" For those of you that not understand Norwegian, this is what's been said (sorry my English): Irlin: My name is Irlin, 17 years old from Vennesla, and I'm here to dance. **Clips of jugders, Jan Fredrik Karlsen, Mia Gundersen and Thomas Gjerdtsen** Irlin: I started to be interested in dance when I first saw Michael Jackson dancing - cause I never been interested in that before. Dance was something I would never done, but from day one I saw him (MJ)... *snap* That's what I want to do. **Clips from backstage** Irlin: I am allways nervous to go on stage with the tought; Ok now is it! Now is the time it happens! Program Hoster Marthe: Good Luck! Irlin: Thank you! *Walking out on stage* Thomas: What's your name? Irlin: My name is Irlin Thomas: Ok, and what are you going to do? Irlin: I'm going to dance. Thomas: Have you done this for a long time? Irlin: Seriously ca. one year. *Jugder Jan Fredrik give a funny look* Thomas: And before that.. just for fun.. or? Irlin: Yeah, just for fun and... differents.. *Jan Fredrik still give a funny face* Thomas: How old are you then? Irlin: I'm 17. Thomas: 17, well ok, start when you're ready. Irlin: Thank you! *Doing my dance (edited)* Thomas: You are Damn Good! Irlin: Thanks and same to you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment