Sunday, April 25, 2010

Norske Irlin talents-Audition Dance-Norway Got Talent /

(Read more about the English translation) The first episode of talent Norske I was also in the semi-final on April 18. This show is the Norwegian vercion "Britains Got Talent" / "Americas Got Talent" / "Talang" / "talent" / "Holland Talent" For those of you who do not understand Norwegian, this is what was said (sorry my English): Irlin: My name is Irlin, 17 years from Vennesla, and I'm here to dance. ** Clip jugders, January Fredrik Karlsen, Mia Gundersen and Thomas Gjerdtsen ** Irlin:I started to be interested in dance when I first saw Jackson dancing - because I have never been interested before. Dance was something I never did, but the first day I saw (MJ) ... * Snap * that, to do what I want. ** ** Backstage clip Irlin: I'm always nervous to go on stage with the thought, now is OK! Now is the time that happened! Marthe Hoster Program: Good Luck! Irlin: Thank you very much! Walking on stage * * Thomas: What is your name? Irlin: My name is Thomas Irlin: Theand do you want? Irlin: I dance. Thomas: You did this for a long time? Irlin: Serious about a year. * Jugder Jan Fredrik write something funny * Thomas: And before that .. just for fun .. or? Irlin: Yes, just for fun and ... different .. * Jan Fredrik still a funny face * Thomas: How old are you? Irlin: I'm 17 Thomas: 17, well ok to start when you're done. Irlin: Thank you very much! * Do my dance edit () * Thomas: You're damn right! Irlin: Thanks and the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment